The Cultural Association of Zitsa organizes the 4th Byronion 10km Road Race. on Sunday 3 July 2022.
The route is semi-mountainous and follows for the most part the course of the Philhellene Lord Byron who spent the night in the monastery of Zitsa, in October 1809 on his way to Tepeleni to meet Ali Pasha.
It is relatively passable with rich beauties as it passes through the hill of Profitis Ilias and its beautiful monastery, crosses vineyards, the green plain of Zitsa and the picturesque alleys of our village.
The start will be at 10 a.m. from the main square of our village, where the finish will be. Registrations will be made electronically on the morning of the match, but with limited numbers.
1. Technical T-shirt
2. Race Catering
3. Finishing snacks
4. Commemorative medal
5. Photographic material through the match page
6. Supply station
7. Those who have completed the 15th year of their age have the right to participate. For the participation of minors, a responsible statement is required from the parents.
8. Health coverage is guaranteed by the Hellenic Red Cross Corps, as well as the presence of a private doctor. In any case, the athletes participate solely at their own risk and the organizers do not bear any responsibility for health problems or injuries that may occur during or due to the race.
9. Participation cost at 12 euros
10. Cash prize to the first winners At the end of the race there will be a buffet party.
The Association will offer a 1 km bonus route for our little friends, free participation, a commemorative medal and a hat.
Ages 6 to 12 years required responsible statement from parents.
– ΚΟΝΤΖΙΑ ΑΡΕΤΗ 6937435092
– PANTOULAS SPYROS 6941412092
– BLUE NICOLETA 6943939354
For participations click HERE.