11 September 2022
Start Time : 6:00 a.m.
Number of Places : Unlimited
The Ladakh Marathon, a tough race at a high altitude, is not for those new to running. However, for those with experience of preparing for a marathon, this is “must-do” race that you won’t forget.
Ladakh Marathon Route
Runners follow an out-and-back course, starting and finishing on Leh Manali Highway, next to the Eliezer Joldan Memorial College. The route is predominantly paved. It considered to be very challenging, with many hilly sections, including a significant uphill section at the end.
Ladakh Marathon Entry
* Type I – Overseas Applicants : US$ 75
* Type II – Indian nationals who live outside Ladakh : Rs 3800
* Type III – Ladakh residents & serving Indian Defence personnel : Rs 2800
* Type IV – Veterans (50 years and above) : Rs 3000 or US$ 55
* Registration Deadline : When the race is full.