Starting time: 17.45
The Universities 10km Night Run -Night Race of 10km Universities- starts for the first time in 2022 within the framework of the Athens Marathon, with the participation of Universities from all over the world.
Eligible to participate are all students who have a student ID (passport), which will be requested for demonstration upon receipt of their number (Bib Number).
The race aims to unite students and University faculties from around the world, not only competitively but also culturally and educationally with a rich four-day event and activities such as:
• Participation in the official Conference (Marathon Talks) with a certificate of attendance
• Free admission to selected Museums of Attica
• Preferential discounts in 350 stores throughout Athens
• Participation in cultural activities
• Participation in training seminars
• Discount of 20 € in the registration program at the enhanced level, with all its privileges
• Bonuses and prizes will soon be announced to the first three winners and the first three winners of the race as well as to the school with the most numerous entries
• Other events will be announced soon exclusively for the participants in this race!
* Please read the information below and at the bottom of the page you will find the link to register.
DEADLINES FOR DOCUMENTS
Final closing of registrations: October 1, 2022
The registration system will be closed until October 1, 2022 at the latest, if the participation limits in the respective race have not been completed earlier.
Registration closure of registrations: September 15, 2022
For runners who have completed the registration process by September 15, 2022, their name is printed on the entry number (bib number).
This does NOT apply to those who complete the registration process after that date.
The maximum participation limit for the Universities Night Run is 3,000 runners.
The Enhanced / Advanced Registration Level includes:
• Participation number (bib number) with integrated electronic timing chip
• Technical T-shirt of the race from Adidas
• Runner clothing management bag
• Services during (support stations and medical services) and after the race (water supply, sports drinks, juices and medical services)
• Safe Management of Runner Clothing during the race
• Accident insurance during the race by ERGO
• Finish Medal (provided only to runners who successfully finish the race)
• Certificate of Participation with the finish time of the runner through marathonphotos.live (provided after the announcement of the Official Results and if the runner is included in them)
• Live tracking through the official Athens Marathon & Half App
The Full Registration Level includes all of the above and in addition:
• OASA travel card
• Free entrance to the Acropolis Museum
• Face towel
• 15% discount at the Athens Marathon e-shop
* Note: Runners residing in countries outside the European Union can only register at the Full Registration Level.