PLACE & TIME OF CONDUCT
• Almyros-Municipality of Almyros Magnesia on 03.10.2021 day Sunday.
Start & end the central square of Almyros (asphalt route, road closed to vehicles, reversal to the twin meteorological lakes Zerelia Almyros, from 55m to 160m)
• Start time of the 20.1 Km Road Race at 09:30
• Start time of the “People’s” Road Race of 6 Km at 10:00
• Start time of the children’s games at 10:15 (* subject)
(500m. For primary school children, 1000m. For high school children).
By registering, the participants / athletes accept the present rules of the race as well as the sanitary protocol for the performance of matches outside the GGA stadium, they must respect them, obey the instructions of the organizing committee, the security officials and the judges of the race. They understand that they will move outside the urban fabric and that during the race they may be exposed to bad weather conditions that may prevail in the area on that day.
The co-organizers of the race are not responsible for the death, injury or any damage to the health of the participants who by submitting the application state that they know the risks involved in their participation in the race, have the appropriate experience and that their state of health is good. , allows them to fight and have recently been examined by a doctor for this issue. Each participant / athlete is obliged to regularly undergo a preventive medical examination at his own risk. The organizer reserves the right not to allow an athlete to complete the race if there is a relevant opinion of the race doctor. Athletes’ insurance is borne by them.
Men and women aged 18 and over have the right to participate in the 20.1 Km Road Race.
Men, women & children aged 15 and over (year 2006 & beyond) can participate in the “Popular” 6 Km Road Race.
For the children’s races: in the 500m participate primary school ages (2010 – 2015) while in the 1000m. High school ages participate (2007 – 2009).
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT PROCEDURE
* Attention: there is a registration limit for the matches:
Registrations will be made through the websites of:
* Fill in the registration form, filling in all the necessary fields with the asterisk.
* By completing the entry form the applicant agrees with the terms and conditions set by the organization for the race.
* The completion of the participation takes place after the deposit of the participation fee in the Bank within 3 days otherwise the registration is considered invalid & after notification will be deleted.
No. Alpha Bank Account: GR96 0140 3120 312002002009077 (with reason for deposit the name of the participant). Beneficiary: Hellenic Mountaineering Association of Almyros.
(*) the transfer / deposit costs from another Bank (ie € 3) are borne by the athlete / participant. (*) for the participations from Almyros & Volos there will be a possibility of payment in cash at a specified point.
LAST DAY OF DOCUMENTS
The last day for registration / registration is set for Tuesday, September 28, 2021.
Attention: After this date or the completion of the number of entries it is not possible to register in the race.
The cost of participation is:
* Road Race 20.1km: 10 euros & includes: technical t-shirt, electronic timing, embossed medal, 5 feeding stations, first aid, individual feeding bag.
* “Laikos” Road Race 6km: 5 euros & includes: technical t-shirt, electronic timing, embossed medal, 1 feeding station, first aid, individual feeding bag.
* The children’s 500m & 1000m road races are free and include a commemorative medal & soft drink.
CANCELLATION OF ATHLETE PARTICIPATION
If someone cancels his participation, he must do so no later than 13 days before the race in order to be refunded the participation fee.
POSTPONEMENT OR CANCELLATION OF A MATCH BY THE ORGANIZATION AND / or Covid-19
In case of postponement of the race, the participation cost is not refunded but is transferred to the new date set by the organizers. In case of cancellation of the race due to Covid-19, the participation cost is not refunded but with the responsibility of the event the participants will receive the benefits of the race.
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
With a decision of the organizing committee but also the instructions of the GGA (race protocol) with the aim and purpose always the perfect and safe organization of the race, there is a limit to the maximum number of athletes / participations that the organization can host.
* For the 20.1 Km Road Race: maximum number of entries is 200.
* For the 6 Km Road Race: maximum number of entries is 200.
The timing for both the 20.1 Km Road Race