Come with your friends or family on Sunday, April 23, 2023, to run and walk by the sea, in the 14th International Poseidon Half Marathon, in Faliriko Bay & in one of the most beautiful parts of the coastal L. Poseidon!
Schedule your participation now and by opening the registrations that will be notified to you in time, ensure your registration!
The races are dedicated to the effort to raise public awareness in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of Diabetes and Obesity, but also to the need to lead more and more to the importance of daily exercise and sports.
I run and I walk. I value my steps. Action for Diabetes and Obesity. NOW!
Races on certified routes:
1. Halfmarathon, 21,1km
2. Halfmarathon Relay (2 runners), 21,1km
3. Quarter (1/4) Marathon, 10+km
4. Road Race Novo Nordisk 5km
5. Dynamic Walking Novo Nordisk, 5km
6. Chiquita Kids Race, 1km
7. Social Contribution Race for the purposes of the “ALMA” Association, 1 or 2 km
8. Group Registrations
Limits of participation: Maximum participation limits apply in all races
1. Panhellenic Painting Competition for children from 4-14 years old
2. ECO – Environment. Attitude to life!
3. volunteering SOCIETY (Spring Events)
4. Music & MUSICIANS on the wave
1. the Volunteering program is scheduled to open on Sunday, January 8, 2023.
2. come to live a unique new experience together and encourage “our” people in their attempt.
1. Municipality of Paleo Faliro
2. Municipality of Alimos
3. Attica Region
4. Hellenic Tourism Organization (EOT)
5. Hellenic Diabetes Society
6. Hellenic Police
7. European Federation “Sport for All” (UESpT) and
8. Hellenic Federation of Popular Mass Sports Associations – Long Distance (EOSLMAY)
NOTE: The Detailed Announcement of the Race will be posted after the completion of all approval procedures.
Find us on social media