Come with your company or your family on Sunday, April 21, 2019 to run and walk by the sea, at the 10th Anniversary of the International Poseidon Half Marathon at Faliro Bay and at one of the most beautiful parts of the coastal Poseidonos.
Schedule your participation from now on, and by opening the records that will be communicated to you in good time, secure your registration!
The struggles are devoted to raising awareness of society in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diabetes mellitus and obesity and to the need to drive more and more into the importance of daily exercise and exercise.
I’m Running and I’m Going. I give value to my steps. Action on Diabetes and Obesity. NOW!
2. Semi-marathon relay race (2 runners)
3. Fourth (1/4) Marathon
4. Fun Run
5. Dynamic Walking
6. Chiquita Children’s Race
7. Race for Social Promotion for the purposes of the “ALMA”
Entry limits: In all matches, entry caps apply
1. Pan-Hellenic Painting Competition for children aged 4-14
2. ECO-Environment. Attitude to life!
3. volunteering SOCIETY (Spring Events)
4. Music & MUSICS on the wave
1. the Volunteer Program is scheduled to open on Sunday, January 6, 2019.
2. come to live together a unique new experience and encourage our “own” people in their efforts.
1. Municipality of Paleo Faliro
2. Municipality of Alimos
3. Region of Attica
4. Greek Tourism Organization (EOT)
5. Greek Diabetes Society
6. Greek Police
7. National Olympic Academy (NTH.O.A.)
8. European Federation for Sport for All (UESpT) and
9. Hellenic Federation of Folklore and Sport (EOSA)
Website: https://www.poseidon-athenshalfmarathon.com/ – #POSEIDONAHM
Initial Initiative – Implementation: TURKISH SPORTS AND CULTURE, Urban Non Profit Company (sTc)