The organizing committee after the success of the 1st Drymos Road Running Race and based on the new reality for the racing events, announces the 2nd Virtual Drymos Road Running Race! Our goal is to keep our athletes close, maintain their fitness levels and bring others with us! It is also a way of individual and small teams exercise, as defined by law, where the athletes will normally receive their participation medal, as if they were taking part in a real race!
The way the virtual race will be conducted is as follows:
- The athlete must complete their electronic registrations through RaceFinder.gr
- During the three days of the race, they will have to cover a distance of 11.2km or 6km (depending on the registration distance) and record it with a smartwatch or a simple mobile application.
- Once the race is over, the athletes should send an email to email@example.com with a photo of their race records and take part in the official race ranking. The distance should be exactly as specified by the organizers. Deviations, even smalls one, will mean the exclusion of the athlete!
- The results of the race will be announced 2-3 days after the end of the race
- The medals will be send one week after the end of the race
- The route that will be chosen to take part in the virtual race, we suggest to be the one that the athlete will do the best possible time, so that there is a fair competition
- Anyone can take part from Greece or abroad!
- RaceFinder.gr has the right, to investigate for times in respective races for specific athletes and in case it turns out that there was any attempt to deceive, the athlete will be excluded from all virtual races and his name will be made public.
For any questions or queries, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
With your registration you accept the processing of the data that you will send us, as well as the publication of the name of your participation in the participation lists as well as in the results of the race.