30/4 – 1/5/2022
The Association of Health Runners of Thessaloniki in collaboration with Loutra Lagada and under the auspices of the Municipality of Lagada organizes the “2nd DIMITRIOS KRYSTALLIS SPORTS FESTIVAL”, which will be held on Saturday 30 April and Sunday 1 May 2022.
The event will include running races on a dirt circular route of 1000 meters
1. Children’s games (parent-child game) for primary school children in a demarcated area under the supervision of gymnasts.
2. 3,000 meter race for high school children
3. Relay race of groups of high school children 4 X 1000 meters
4. 5,000 meters race for high school children
5. 5,000 meters race for adults (5 euros)
6. 10,000 meters race for adults (10 euros)
7. Race 21,000 meters for adults (15 euros)
8. 6-hour long-distance race (20 euros)
9. Long distance race lasting 12 hours (30 euros)
10. 24-hour long distance race (50 euros) Children’s races (parent child), races for high school children and the relay race are free.
The amount of participation of the runners for the races will be deposited in the accounts of the Association “Hellenic Children’s Village” in Filiro, as a Donation, to support its commendable work. There will be official electronic timing and catering for all runners.
Detailed information will be published at the end of January.