Nuventi, under the auspices of the Municipality of P. Faliro and in cooperation with the Municipality’s Cultural & Sports Center, organizes the 5th “Nuventi Races” Games with Open Water 1,5 & 3K, Running 5 & 10K and Sprint Triathlon. A combination of selected times will be combined in Bathing & Running. At the same time Sprint Triathlon Race Races will be held.
A breath away from the center of the capital and with easy access for all, P. Faliro and the Nuventi Races are celebrating at the sporting meeting of the wider region. The routes pass through the most beautiful parts of the coastal front. Viewers will have multiple opportunities to admire athletes in all stages of the competition. The routes will be closed in car traffic. Flisvos Beach will remain closed during the races.
Nuventi Races matches are open to all athletes (amateurs, elite, masters, veterans) and athletes. Prizes will be awarded for general classification and age categories. Get ready to find your limits in the long distance races or try your strengths in the shortest distance races. Everything promises exciting experiences full of action and positive energy!
The safety of the participants will be ensured by the presence of certified lifeguards and rescuers of Lifeguard Hellas.
• Open Water Swimming 1,5 km (without & wetsuit outfit)
• Open Water 3 km (without & wetsuit outfit)
• Running 5 km
• Running 10 km
• Triathlon Sprint (Swimming 750 m – Cycling 20 km – Running 5 km)
• Challenge Short (a combination of 1.5 km lap times and 5 km running)
• Challenge Long (a combination of 1.5km lap times and 10km Running)
• Challenge Super (a combination of 3-kilometer skiing and 10 km running)
• Relay Triathlon Sprint, 2 or 3 people (Swimming 750 m – Cycling 20 km – Running 5 km)
•• In Challenge, athletes will have to anticipate the start of the run that will be given 75 minutes after the start of swimming.
• Men: 16-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
• Women: 16-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50+
• Men with wetsuit: general ranking
• Women with wetsuit: general ranking
• Men’s Challenge: General Ranking
• Women’s Challenge: General Ranking
•• At least 6 athletes are required to form a class. Otherwise, categories will be collapsed.
Triathlon Race Ranges:
• Men / Mixed (groups of men or mixed men / women)
Medals will be awarded for the top three positions of the overall classification of men and women in each match and for the top three in each age category of men and women.
Prizes awarded in the overall ranking will also not be awarded in the age classes.
•• Men and women will be awarded at the same time for the same categories.
A commemorative medal will be given to each end-user.
Saturday 20/10, Sports Center of P. Faliro (Tram Trocadero stop)
16:00 – 16:30 Technical update
16:00 – 20:00 Pick up of participation packages
Sunday 21/10, Flisvos P. Faliro (tram stop Flisvos Park)
07:30 – 08:30 Racing Secretariat
07:30 Opening Triathlon Change Zone
08:30 Start of Triathlon and Open Water Swimming
09:45 Starting Run (after crossing the last cyclist)
• Awards will be made after the finishes