S.EG.A.S. and E.A.S. S.E.G.A.S. Of Crete with co-organizers the REGION OF CRETE and the MUNICIPALITY OF HERAKLION, big sponsor ERGO Insurance and local sponsors Super Market Chalkiadakis, Minoan Lines and the Association of Tourist and Travel Agencies of Crete, , organize the RUN GREECE HERAKLION race on Sunday 2 April.
The registrations started (from 21/3) and are done according to the following:
– REGION OF CRETE: Office of the Deputy Regional Governor of Heraklion (Ground floor), Monday – Friday 09.00 – 14.00
– PRIMARY GYMES: PANCRETE (Gate 9) and PATELES: Gym Secretariats: Monday – Friday 09.00 – 21.30 and Saturday 09.00 – 16.30
– E.A.S. S.E.G.A.S. CRETE: Ε.Α.Κ.Η. (Eleftherias Stadium), Monday – Friday 09.00 – 13.00
– STORES OF SUPER MARKET CHALKIADAKIS:
– Levinou & Therisou
– Koronaiou 7
– Mausolou & Herodotus – Alikarnassos
– Ulaf Palme 83
– Isauron & Sof, Venizelou Paraliaki
– Krasadaki Kasomouli Delaporta Agios Ioannis
– Kokkini Hani
The opening hours of stores
► The indicative participation for all runners of 5 and 10 km is 5 €.
Participation in the children’s race is free.
► Each runner can participate in two races, except for the children of 2010 – 2011 who participate in a single race.
► The races will be held in accordance with the approved health protocol of S.E.G.A.S., with the aim of ensuring public health.
Specifically, the runners who will be can register and participate:
– Fully vaccinated, as well as those with a valid Covid-19 disease certificate.
– Unvaccinated adults (18 years and older) by PCR within 72 hours or Rapid Test * within 48 hours.
– Unvaccinated minors (under 18 years old) demonstrating self test within 24 hours before the race (recommended on the day of the race).
► There will be three races:
► 10,000m (those born in 2010 and the oldest)
► 5,000m (those born in 2010 and the oldest)
► Children’s race 1,100m (those born / raised in 2010 and 2011 older)
The RUN GREECE Heraklion will be held, as in 2021, starting outside the Pankritio stadium on Spyrou Moustakli Street, the route is on the coastal front to “Talos”, then return and finish inside the Pankritio stadium.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review