– It is the way to give a smile to the children who live in “Sotir’s Childrens’ Home” in Kefalonia!
– It’s a non-profit event
– It is completely free for everyone who wants to share joy
– It’s the union of the forces of people who want only one thing … to see happy faces!!!
During the celebration for the 100 years of the house of the children “Sotir”, there will be a 32 km running meeting as well as a 5 km swimming meeting, which will be done only by the following selected swimmers:
– Spyros Chrysikopoulos, Giannis Vamvakidis
– Dionysia Vallianatou, Anna Kallimachou
– Efi Georgandis
For the 32 km running event, the responsible person will be Nikos Sidiropoulos! Also, Potamianos Giorgos will accompany the swimmers on the swimming route!
On 6 & 7/7 we vote “The Happiness Project” !!!
The Happiness 32k